Errors were modularized at the back of Northstar, and A Docker CI was set up for the Northstar builds.
A GitHub organization was created for ForgeFedv2, and the repositories for the projects were transferred over to it.
A Notification-Event Translation Mechanism was set up.
- Northstar functionality was integrated into Interface, and tests were set up to ensure that it could be contacted through Interface's methods.
- A locking mechanism was set up for concurrent operations on Git utilizing Sled.
- Implementations of a basic job runner was set up to mimic retrieving requests from Forges, through periodically retrieving notifications.
- The endpoints for notifications was subsequently set up, and responses to these Notifications were termed as events.
- The endpoints for processing these events were then created.
Shifted over the configuration management to Dynaconf.